Disinfection / Sanitisation
Having an environment that your family can feel safe in has never been more crucial than during this period. Potential viral and bacterial pathogens pose a constant, unseen threat to your family safety.
We are NEA certified and provide disinfection / sanitisation service to help your home achieve a high level of hygiene and offer you with a peace of mind.
We use a ULV fogging treatment to disperse the antimicrobial disinfectant. It is quick acting and effective, providing decontamination and 99.9% disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces in as little as 30 minutes.
Importance of Disinfection / Sanitisation:
- Pathogens / germs can remain viable on dry surfaces for weeks and months.
- High touch surfaces have also been identified in recent years as hotspots of surface-mediated pathogen transmission, especially in hospitals.
- High touch surfaces include light switches, faucet handles, door knobs, poles, bed rails, toilet fixtures and lift buttons etc.
By disinfecting / sanitising your premises, you will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Child-safe clinical formula to decontaminate bacteria, germs and viruses
2. Tested effective against all coronaviruses (including COVID-19)
3. Lavender smell, non-toxic and non-irritant
4. Wipe down high touch surfaces
To find out more, please contact us.